This policy outlines the principles of Scholarships available and the terms and conditions applicable to students who apply to and/or receive scholarship grants at Grow Training Group.
Students applying for Scholarships must meet and be able to provide evidence of the following General Eligibility Requirements:
- be over 15
- be a resident of Australia
Students must also meet any special entry requirements as defined by the Scholarship, as outlined in the application form.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
Students awarded a scholarship placement agree to the following terms and conditions in addition to the Terms & Conditions of Enrolment (www.grow.edu.au/terms-conditions)
- Scholarships are for tuition fees only
- The scholarship is valid for one enrolment place in the specified program only
- The scholarship is valid for the specified term of enrolment only
- The scholarship is not transferable
- The scholarship cannot be exchanged for monetary value
- Partial scholarships are applied on a pro-rata basis, students receiving a partial scholarship will be required to make regular payments towards their portion of the fees
- Scholarship recipients must maintain progression in their studies and can not place their tuition on hold
- Scholarship recipients agree to take part in marketing and promotional activities. This may include but is not limited to providing photos and profile information, taking part in interviews for newsletters, website and any other marketing collateral, providing testimonials and regular feedback
Grow Training Group reserves the right to review and revoke a scholarship if:
- Scholarship holders fail to meet any condition
- The student elects to cancel /withdraw their enrolment
- The student does not maintain progress towards their program outcome
- The student does not maintain regular payments towards a partial scholarship
- The student is found to be plagiarising, and
- in the event of Gross misconduct
Grow Training Group is not obliged to award a Scholarship if it is determined that there were no suitable applicants.