All appeals from Learners relating to assessment results must be received in a period no longer than 3 months following the competency decision.
Assessment Appeals Procedure
Staff delivering training and assessment services on behalf of the RTO will be required to:
- Provide timely guidance to all course participants regarding the assessment appeals procedure
- Clarify any aspects of the assessment results that a student does not understand.
- Provide each student that requests an assessment appeal with the required ‘Assessment Appeal form’.
- Communicate directly via email as soon as possible with GROW’s management on any advice (verbal or written) provided by a student that they are seeking to appeal an assessment decision.
- Schedule a meeting with the student and GROW’s management when a completed assessment appeal form is received from a student.
- Communicate any outcome decision by GROW’s management to uphold or overturn an assessment appeal to the student’s by completing the assessment appeal form clearly identifying the reason for the outcome.
- All assessment appeals will be processed by GROW’s staff and management within 10 days of receipt of an appeal. All assessment appeals must be maintained on the students file.
- Student records will be adjusted to comply with GROW’s management appeal outcome decisions.